is an educational quality assurance and research organisation registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (RC: 481324), Federal Ministry of Education (FME/S/219/1) and the International Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (INQAAHE), whose headquarters is in Netherlands.
It was established out of a concern to align educational reforms in Nigeria with developments taking place elsewhere with the ultimate goal of integrating quality into educational provisions and attainment. QAARDAN is an organisation committed to quality training and capacity development using methods and instructional materials that are well-researched and fit for purpose.
For the past 6 years, QAARDAN has been actively involved with organising teacher training workshops with the ultimate goal of assisting school administrators and teachers develop themselves professionally and a number of institutions across the country have been beneficiaries of these training programmes which include: Teacher Effectiveness and Professionalism, Curriculum Design and Delivery, Customer Service Excellence, Effective Communication – The Art, Science and Practice of Communication in Education. Our client base encompasses several schools within and outside Lagos. We have been actively responsible in the training of over 150 schools.We organise educational cum leadership tours in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Canada where we expose students and kids alike to exciting places of interest and learning with the issuance of certificates from reputable educational and leadership institutions. We are also actively involved in research activities on educational issues of interest to educational institutions at all levels with some published works in the pipeline. In response to the gargatuan malaise of youth unemployment, we will be starting an employability programme to make them more employable and globally competitive. We are also into capacity building and consultancy on higher education both in Nigeria and in some other African countries where we advise policy makers.
- Experience of facilitating training programmes for participants from different cultural backgrounds
- Adequate experience and networks to arrange for peer reviews
- A pool of qualified and experienced resource person
is a non-governmental organisation registered with
- Corporate Affairs Commission (RC: 481324)
- Federal Ministry of Education (FME/S/219/1)
- The International Quality Assurance Agency whose headquarters is in Netherlands
- National Association for Foreign Students Advisers (NAFSA)
- Networking with the USA (NUSA)
- The University of Nottingham, U.K
- Abbey College, Malvern, U.K
- Ecole Roche, Paris, France
- Select English, Cambridge
- Cambridge International Educators
- Relationship under Construction, Ohio, USA
- Leadership Institute, Arlington, Virginia, USA
QAARDAN’S mission is to deliver and enhance capacities through effective and tested quality assurance processes. We deliver solutions that can add value to many areas such as professionalism in education, teaching methodologies, interpersonal skills, communication skills and managing sustainable quality assurance processes.