To ensure that quality remains a critical differentiator in all our Educational provisions.
To remain the best quality assurance and impact investing company in Education.
QAARDAN Educational Foundation
‘QAARDAN’ is an acronym which means Quality Assurance and Research Development Agency, Nigeria QAARDAN is an educational quality assurance and research organisation registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (RC: 481324), Federal Ministry of Education (FME/S/219/1) and the International Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (INQAAHE), whose headquarters is in Netherlands.
It was established out of a concern to align educational reforms in Nigeria with developments taking place elsewhere with the ultimate goal of integrating quality into educational provisions and attainment. QAARDAN is an organisation committed to quality training and capacity development using methods and instructional materials that are well-researched and fit for purpose.
Our client base encompasses several schools within and outside Lagos. We have been actively responsible in the training of over 300 schools .We organise educational cum leadership tours in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Canada where we expose students and kids alike to exciting places of interest and learning with the issuance of certificates from reputable educational and leadership institutions.
QAARDAN is a non-governmental organisation registered with
- Corporate Affairs Commission (RC: 481324)
- Federal Ministry of Education (FME/S/219/1)
- The International Quality Assurance Agency whose headquarters is in Netherlands
- National Association for Foreign Students Advisers (NAFSA)
- Networking with the USA (NUSA)
- The University of Nottingham, U.K
- Abbey College, Malvern, U.K
- Ecole Roche, Paris, France
- Select English, Cambridge
- Cambridge International Educators
- Relationship under Construction, Ohio, USA
- Leadership Institute, Arlington, Virginia, USA
- Experience of facilitating training programmes for participants from different cultural backgrounds
- Adequate experience and networks to arrange for peer reviews
- A pool of qualified and experienced resource person