QAARDAN EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION IN COLLABORATION WITH JEWELSNECCO EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED, PRESENTS AN ONLINE TRAINING IN SPECIAL NEEDS EDUCATION.
This Special education needs programme is designed for those serving students who are mentally, physically, socially and/or emotionally challenged. This aspect of “delay,” broadly categorized as a developmental delay, signify an aspect of the child’s overall development (physical, cognitive, scholastic skills) which place them behind their peers. Due to these special requirements, students’ needs cannot be met within the traditional classroom environment. Special education programme and services adapt content, teaching methodology and delivery instruction to meet the appropriate needs of each child.
The special needs programme includes
1. Scheme of work for special needs
2. Effective Time table approach for special needs
3. Profiling of Special needs students
4.Teaching methodology for special needs
5. Resources for Special needs
6. Networking with global special needs teachers
7. Placement and practical Attachment in a UK Special need school
8. International Certification in compulsory courses for special needs teachers .
9. The programme lasts for 12 months. Online classes : 6 hours per week; Face to face 2 week per annum; Attachment 2 to 4 weeks in a special needs school in the United Kingdom.
The fee does not include travel cost and accommodation when on attachment in UK.
Course begins in September 2022
👇🏽Click here To register for the Special Needs programme with QAARDAN Educational Foundation. 👇🏽 https://bit.ly/3LnHAnR
( The fees includes 5 different International Certification courses for special needs , course materials and placement for practicals in a UK school.
Please note ‘ It doesn’t include flight and accommodation and transportation in UK.
For more information Contact us a QAARDAN Educational Foundation
Call us on:
07030641705, 08099634075 , .