Theresa Okafor is the Director, Quality Assurance and Research Development Agency, Nigeria (QAARDAN), an NGO that provides training for educators, by looking into the quality of teachers, the quality of training and of students’ learning.
OUR PUBLICATIONS/BLOG POSTS
- LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP, USA
- People don’t see the need to invest in teachers’ devt
- APPLY FOR TOEFL, SAT, IELTS, PTE ETC
- DIGITAL SCHOOL SYSTEM AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- OUR CLIENTS-SCHOOLS
- University of Nottingham PGCEi programme
- QAARDAN TEACHERS TALENT SHOW
- OVERSEAS SUMMER CAMP
- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT QAARDAN A LEVEL PROGRAMMES
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
‘The different presentations gave me a broad perspective/definition of quality assurance and quality evaluation’
– Dr Beatrice Kadang Scintillating lectures, it was a memorable day!